Monday 13 February 2012

Competition winner!

Smitonius:

We had 4 correct responses to the question, and as Friko quite rightly pointed out: 'the one with the collar'! So we wrote out four bits of paper and asked Toots to choose. Let us put it this way, we took as her choice the first one she stepped on.


Which was - tadah! Rattling on. So, please send me an email at my home email of fosterharvey AT gn DOT apc DOT org. I will arrange a small package so that your two cats (wanted for terrible crimes at the moment, I see) can fight over the pirate mouse.

5 comments:

rachel said...

What a cutie! I shouldn't look at pictures of other people's cats, though. Makes me covetous.....

Friko said...

There, I knew I'd get it right.
Toots is gorgeous.

Tania said...

Toots is by far and away the most glamourous of the four. She has also prompted my decision NOT to ship an air holey package containing stick insects in your direction. She doesn't look like she has one of those CRB thingies...

lizzie said...

I am mortified! Absolutely gutted. I'm away now to try and see if I can knit. Surely knitting a mouse can't be that hard. I was right too.

Rattling On said...

She is definitely the best looking of the lot. My bad boy cats love mouse toys and will welcome the pirate!