Tuesday 20 August 2019

It's Always Good To Embrace...

I must be the only person in the world without a message on my teeshirt. Not that I can't think of a few … something uncivil to Johnson, perhaps. Or something liberating for one minority or another if it could be done without sounding vaguely patronising.

This strikes me as a good idea, too, even though it sounds slightly odd … and I'm not sure about the hair-do...
                                                           

 But I do like a good message


And I never get tired of a good old joke. 



3 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

I would not let my children, or grandchildren wear tee's with printing. My take always was, they aren't paying me to advertise.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, that mannequin has Boris Johnson's hair down pat.

gz said...

(O)