Tuesday 5 May 2009

I Want A Bit Of Colour Today .

Sonata:


I want some colour and pizazz today . The sun's not shining and it's grey and cold . Perhaps I should have bought these chairs I saw last week at a flea market ?






Or I could perhaps ask the artist responsible for this beautiful piece of grafitti in town to paint something on the walls of our hall ?





But , meanwhile , I'll make do with making cheerful pincushions ( soon to appear in our Etsy shop ) .... and admiring my buttons .



1 comment:

Tania said...

I'm getting serious button envy over here. Can you really part with those and your lovely pincushions?

(PS. text returns once temperatures return to below 20 degrees but there was another booklet that once opened lasted only 20 minutes. After that PFFFFT! everything gone and you'll have to buy another if you didn't concentrate properly the first time...)