Wednesday 1 April 2009

Seen around

Sonata :




This used to be parked round the corner till quite recently ....I loved it! But there are still a couple of nice vans I see when I cycle to work every morning .
This belongs to a local Chinese restaurant that organises cookery demonstrations on the first Saturday morning of every month .And every morning I think I must go to the next one ....
And then there's Cees Flowershop's van
which always makes me laugh . And there's the neighbour who cycles about with her grey parrot perched on the handlebars with every sign of enjoying himself . But unfortunately , I don't have a photo of them .

1 comment:

Tania said...

It just makes me want to consider a career change. Once I saw a ute (pick up truck sort of thing) completely covered in the fake plastic grass you can still find in quirky greengrocers in my part of the world. Even the wheel hubs promoted the driver's excellent lawn mowing capabilities. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of that one either.